Friday, April 12, 2019

Follow up

It has been two weeks since me and Nurul Hazirah Maisarah saw each other. She didn’t solve anything since leaving her at that day and I tried contacting her parent's for the past 2 weeks but she doesn’t pick up the phone or answer my messages.




I really wanted to know why Hazirah wasn't using I-learnAce even though she was attracted to it and she seemed she had a competition with her friends to get better score so it really make any sense, she appeared to be extremely interested in it, she wished to enhance his rating and to comprehend it.

The were was a problem actually with what i faced with Nurul Hazirah is that she really didnt speak up that much she seemed shy talking in English so she used to talk with my colleagues instead in Malay and that was a breaking bond to try to teach her in that stage.

I would really like to end my blog this time with saying i wish i had something to do about the issue in which Nurul Hazirah's mother whatsapp so i could talk to her about Hazirah's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment